All Things Kate - archived

1.02.2005

6 months old

It's hard to believe Kate is half a year old today. This past month brought her second big plane trip, meeting lots of doting relatives and her very first Christmas. Kate really enjoyed unwrapping all of her wonderful gifts. She sits proficiently now and is working on crawling and taking steps while holding our hands. She can't wait to be mobile! She is totally into eating and drinking water. She's had tastes of lots of things, and is starting real feedings in her high chair this week. Kate's had two colds this winter, and has weathered them fairly well. She still enjoys books a great deal, and her new Baby Einstein DVDs. We're quite smitten by her. Her daddy told me yesterday that cuddling with his baby girl is one of the greatest pleasures in life. She made 2004 for our little family, for sure. Happy 6 months, Kate!

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Hi, I'm Rachel Capezza's sister...you probably knew that. Anyway...your Kate is so cute!! Didn't know until today that she has "her own" blog. I thought it was cool that you have a sling; my aunt & uncle got me one when I had my second baby (my boys are 13 months apart). Also, when Kate turned six months old, my first boy, Timothy, turned two years old! :-)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger kristen said...

Thanks for stopping by, Rebekah! Kate has her own blog so I can talk about her without feeling like I am subjecting those who would rather hear about it. And for the grandparents and great-grandparents :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home