All Things Kate - archived

10.12.2005

Surprised by Joy

It's amazing to me how delightful one tiny girl can be.

I love to watch Kate concentrate and focus on doing small tasks like stacking many cups or building block towers as tall as she is.

I love to be the recepient of Kate-initiated hugs and kisses.

I love to hear her say new words or improve the way she enunciates the ones she knows.

I love to see her joy in our understanding when she communicates what's on her mind.

There's so much to look forward to as she grows and matures, but also so much to cherish about today's Kate.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Lenise said...

That DOES sound fun! Jay's still in the tearing-down stage, though sometimes he will pluck the top car carefully off the tower before flinging it over his shoulder. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home