All Things Kate - archived

9.19.2005

Puzzle Queen

Kate got this puzzle three weeks ago and she loves it. She could always complete it, but she's getting faster at it and also a bit more humble. She no longer stops and looks up for applause after each piece is in its place! I'm thankful for that, all the clapping gets tiresome ;o) This morning as she sat in a diaper and a t-shirt, focusing on her task of taking dominion over the puzzle, I snapped this picture. It won't be long before the puzzle is too easy and no longer fun, but it was good while it lasted...

Looking at this picture reminds me that I need to do something with her hair. It's so fine and I don't want to cut it, but it's so shaggy! I usually pull some of the front over with a barrette so she can see, but still... it's shag city.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw. My little sister's hair looked shaggy too and now that she's six, she's got the most beautiful long blonde hair I've ever seen on a little girl. I had very fine hair when I was Kate's age too.. and not much to speak of. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home