All Things Kate - archived

6.03.2007

More Conversations with Kate

[talking about going to church]
Kristen - "You know, you belong to Christ. You are part of His church."
Kate - "Yeah, because I've got His water on me."
Kristen - "What?"
Kate [a little exasperated] - "I've got His water on my head. I'm in His church!"
Kristen - "That's right, you were baptized!"
Kate - "When I was a baby, I was baptized. Now I'm in the church."

[watching Lexi]
Kate - "You know, Lexi is growing up. She's growing just like a flower. She's getting really big!"

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Devona said...

Awwwww. I love how much Olivia is all about being baptized. It's cool to see that Kate really identifies with it, too.

Liv always says that she "was born and Pastor put water on her head."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home