All Things Kate - archived

9.01.2005

Little Miss Social

Kate was hamming it up at Target yesterday, smiling at everyone and waving or blowing kisses when they smiled back. After we walked out and I loaded her into her carseat, I opened the trunk and heard, "Excuse me, can I take your cart for you?" Figuring it was a Target employee, I spun around and saw that it was not a Target employee, it as a mom of two toddler boys Kate had waved to on the way out, who was not parked particularly close to us at all. She continued, "I just wanted to come over and tell you how sweet your daughter is. My boys were just tickled by her and the younger one said, 'That baby is so cute! Can we get one?'"

The whole experience just made me giggle.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that training finally paid off. *wink*

Rebekah
"Fittsy"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home