All Things Kate - archived

9.07.2005

Little Hippie Shoes

With Kate's birthday money, I got her a pair of soft star shoes that came yesterday. They are so awesome! Half the weight and three times as flexible as Stride Rites... and they are handmade so they'll do any width you want, etc. They are her everyday shoes, so I wanted a pair she could run around and play in as well as she could barefooted but also a sole a little more sturdy than the Robeez she wore when she started walking. These ones fit the bill, and I got them just before they raised the prices everywhere, too. The Sunday shoes I got a great deal on ebay for (paid about a third of what they cost in stores, new with tags in the box) also came yesterday, so it was a good shoe day for Kate, and good shoe days are important to women, even 14 month old ones. She was excited, and spent time admiring the shoes on her feet and playing with the velcro on her other shoes.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger greenemama said...

oh my gosh! those are too cute. she's getting so big ::hearts::

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Adorable pic! Love those shoes! :)

This is my first visit here. I added the GCM blog list to my sidebar and am enjoying meeting new friends! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home