All Things Kate - archived

11.14.2005

The park and personality

I took Kate to the park the other day, and it reminded me how bold and adventurous she really is. She runs to the top of the playscape to go down the very tall, elementary school-age slide, and giggles as she zips down at speeds close to the sound barrier. She walks up to older kids playing and trys to join in. She encourages me to push her higher and faster on the swing. I wonder how much her personality will stay the same as she grows older. I see a lot of my personality in her, and glimmers of Mike's, too. She is friendly and warm and outgoing, but also persistent and able to think outside the box to solve problems. She is affectionate and loves music (especially singing and dancing) but also loves balls, animals and playing outside. We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home